Thursday, June 17, 2010

Distractions

m2


It seems my yard is full of life! Watching creatures find and build suitable homes for themselves and their eggs is quite amazing! Checking up on them daily to see how things are going helps keep my mind on the future, on the way things keep moving on. I've never seen a spider so protective! She has been in the same spot for days. Such dedication! I bet the eggs feel safe and secure, protected from the world! I know I appreciate the people fighting my battle with me, the understanding and security they provide is one of the best gifts! I wonder how long it takes for spider eggs to hatch. It feels good to distract myself with wonderings of nature!

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

m1


She looks a little deflated.  Maybe I should gather some food for her.

m3


Eight eyes! Creepy! lol

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE these, I like spiders anyway, never kill them, but she is very Charlotte-like isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clarity for our eyes and our hearts. This is a beautiful post, Lisa (as much as spiders up close and personal give me the goosebumps) :)

    Bless you in your journey, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a giant tick again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those spiders are wonderful! I have a phobia of spiders, but love the photograph them. This one is pretty cool looking.
    Glad you're finding such wonderful inspiration, and sharing it with us. Sometimes I need to hear from another perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an intense close up. Gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about all those babies hatching and scattering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can think about is Charlotte from Charlotte's Web when I see these photos!

    ReplyDelete