Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bottoms up!

IMG_7086


Each round of testing brings huge agitation.  I fret and worry and am unbearable to live with in the days prior to the tests, and if there's a waiting time for results I'm just as bad.  However, the test I have tomorrow ~ the dreaded colonoscopy ~ gives results right away.   That doesn't stop me from being extremely jittery, hyper, moody, unable to think, easy to tears and somewhat cranky today though.  Bottoms up!
~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

IMG_7060


As a bonus I wanted to share that the finch laid another egg. From the research I did it appears that she'll be laying one a day until she has 4-6 eggs, they will incubate about 14 days and leave the nest a couple of weeks after that. Very cool!

13 comments:

  1. Aw. Lisa...my doc keeps wanting me to have one of those colonoscopy things, but I keep telling him "NO". Ah, one of these days I'll do it. Good luck...I'm sure everything will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a colonoscopy yet. This year is the year. Good luck with your test!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine getting instant results would be good in a way. Best of luck.
    And I love the second egg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear...I thought I was alone in my feelings before I have my annual tests...not cancer...ms..but I somehow thought I was being a wimp by getting antsy and difficult before hand and I don't even have to deal with what you are having to deal with. I am going back and reading your story.....it is compelling and touching and brave..thank you so much for sharing it..I think many will benefit and it will touch a common cord.....best wishes...hugs...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. My very best wishes for a good day Lisa! Will be thinking of you!!!

    Hugs!!!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you. You will be in my thoughts today. Let us know the results soon. We are just as anxious! :

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((HUGS)) Thinkin' good thoughts for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking of you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *hug* Good luck today. I'll be thinking of you!

    I am so very much looking forward to watching the progress of these birdies with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with your colonoscopy today, that can't be any fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. bleh! Doesn't look tasty at all. Reminds me of having to drink those little bottles to test for gestational diabetes when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad your test turned out good

    love the nest shot

    ReplyDelete