Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brown Thrasher

g1


It always seems to be,
I do not see what I set out to see,
but sometimes. . .
I see something better.


Before today, I've only seen the Brown Thrasher one other time. I wasn't able to get very close to that one. But today I found a pair of them, I wasn't even looking, they called to me and I followed. I still would have liked to get closer.

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

11 comments:

  1. what a beautiful shot! I love everything about it...the look on his (her?) face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool looking bird! Love the spots!! And the expression!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you captured this beautiful creature.
    Awesome background as well.
    Happy weekend Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like he´s calling you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fierce looking Bird ...looks like he had a meal in sight. Brilliant pics as always Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fierce looking Bird ...looks like he had a meal in sight. Hope it wasn't you !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is one intense looking bird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those blurred wings. Nice shot. He does look a bit intent in your shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great capture! With his wings fluttering like that, it looks like you snapped just in time. One more nanosecond and he would have been out of frame! I'm glad you found something better than you set out to find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like it is going to fly soon...

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's usually the way it happens... when we're not looking. love that you got the chance to see the thrasher up close like this. beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete