Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blue Skies

l1


It is amazing how the weather can affect my moods. First day of sunshine (partial) in a couple of weeks and I feel like a new person. Hopeful again. I see the oncologist next week to finish making sure that I'm still in remission and I think the rain was keeping my outlook bleak. This glimpse of a brighter day has made me feel a sense of peace, that the next tests will turn out good.

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

7 comments:

  1. it's amazing how a pretty blue sky can affect your outlook--I'm hoping all is well. Thanks for your kind comments today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sky with a perfect balance of everything. Good luck for the tests Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather can affect me too. It´s amazing what good weather can do for the soul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo!

    Yes, weather and sunshine affects my mood greatly. That's why I'm in FL. Makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! We had a beautiful blue sky today too. It's been wonderful. Did you use a wide angle lens?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Lisa didn't tell you about is pic is that she had a 20mm 2.8 lens, she was shooting through a car window, and we were clipping along at 70 mph on the interstate!

    ReplyDelete