Monday, January 17, 2011

forgotten

IMG_6921


Bombarded with the many things required to get rid of rogue cancer cells, and remain cancer-free, can make you, the person you, your inner core, feel forgotten and lost.  It's up to you to speak up and remind your caregivers that you are still an individual, that you are still you, under everything.  And that you will remain long after the cancer is gone.

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here.

IMG_6925


Snowing so hard that the camera wants to focus on the falling snow instead of. . .

IMG_6926


. . .the beautiful frozen horse.  It snowed most all day today, Second time I had to get out the snowblower this week.

11 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, Lisa! The story and the horse - many times people get forgotten in life's difficult situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just letting you know I stopped in. No comment forthcoming. Just absorbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So melancholy and so beautiful all at the same time ... poor frozen horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos, as always, ~ when I had my horses, I hear they enjoy temps between 15 and 55. I try to remember that when I see scenes like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully put. The horse is beautiful in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peaceful scene. Always stand up for yourself and remind your healthcare givers that THEY too are human!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that falling snow is just beautiful and add in a horse and it's practically perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning....that poor horse...wonder if he gets cold! I love blurred second image...it is just so artistic and I could see it on a card or something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second picture: it's gorgeous! Peaceful and a bit sad....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, I meant the third picture...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You captured the snow great. The horse look so alone and sad, hope he had some friends around outside the photo

    ReplyDelete