Saturday, January 15, 2011

fenced in

011511


I have noticed my tendency to lean more towards "I can't" the older I get.  I fence myself in, afraid of climbing over.  Today I reclaim, "I can!" and risk getting barbed in order to experience new things.

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here.

IMG_6898


I wanted to get a photo of cows with snow on their backs, but the first morning I went out apparently the fresh snow had already melted off of them. . .the next day it was snowing so much it disrupted the look I was aiming for. . .

IMG_6900


IMG_6909


lc1106


The ice on this cows nose, this was more along the lines of what I wanted. . .oh well.

6 comments:

  1. These are all so cute...I don't know what it is, but I love cows! That last picture gave me a big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll bet the cows all felt relieved that the ice wasn't sticking! Love the pictures though. They were great anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, getting barbed has a particularly unpleasant sound to it. Love the cows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last shot! I too tend to fence myself in - gotta break out of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant photos Lisa, especially the last one. I know what you mean - I find myself being a 'can't do' instead of a 'can do' person and am determined to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first photo speaks to me... he's kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete