Sunday, January 23, 2011

fighting

012311


There was a point of feeling hopeless, when I started closing myself off from friends and family. When I felt like things were so bleak that I just wanted to protect them from the pain to come.  I had to stop letting life pass me by, open my heart up to those willing to help me through, and fight my way back.  The fight may never be over but so far we're winning!

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! You said it so well, and it is worth remembering for each of us. I too, have felt this way in my life, and I know that the change has to take place inside of you before it will happen outside. You just keep holding on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa I am so glad I met you in this blog world. Just read your story and understand what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all helping and cheering from the sidelines :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you share your experiences which will someday help someone else! You opened your heart to the world and we all heard! :) This is just a beautiful sentiment to go with a gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep fighting Lisa. And keep taking these wonderful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect sentiment for a beautiful picture. I heart you!

    ReplyDelete