Sunday, August 8, 2010

strength

080810


As I stood in the field, Belgians thundering around, I was struck not only with their beauty, but also with their strength.  I swear their hooves made the earth shake!  I could feel their power from yards away.  I may not weigh a ton (I sure hope I don't, lol) but I love the thought of having the strength inside me of one of these gloriously strong draft horses!

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

14 comments:

  1. (Isaiah 41:10) 10 Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That? Is one gorgeous animal. Such strength and grace all in one (really huge) package. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent excellent shot! Love it. Of course, it has a horse in it how could I not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful....this does demonstrate strength, but also great hair LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. awonderful horse coming up to you, great shot and i know the feeling in the ground when they come running, it's pure power and strength

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely horse ... love that mane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The title sure gives that appearance.
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you're finding your inner strength again. it's always good to have some strength to fall back on. that horse is adorable. its mane is so thick it almost appears to have a wig on, :) hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great capture...love the hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strong and beautiful amongst the wildflowers and trees. (Do you think that's her natural hair color?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photo of the horse! It's also such a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The horse is absolutely gorgeous. Reminds me of the main character in a Chinese classic novel, "The Bride with White Hair" (白发魔女传).

    ReplyDelete