Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ily oak trees

083110


The evidence is left behind every morning, broken acorns across the patio table.  Further proof that summer is fading.  I could sweep the patio several times a day and still some would remain.  Instead, I'll let them pile up, there's more important things than a messy patio.  If your days are numbered, and let's face it, all of ours are, do you really want every moment filled with the monotony of cleaning up after squirrels?

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

3 comments:

  1. Never...those are the chores I hate...but you have to admit...they do stage a great image....love how the acorns seem to be floating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those squirrels knew you'd enjoy photographing their discarded food and so they leave you presents, grin. hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even like cleaning up after myself, let alone some squirrels! I miss acorns ... don't see them in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete