Thursday, August 12, 2010

Being Silly

DSCF0421


I'm really trying to finish off my Florida trip photos, lol. While we walked around downtown Key West waiting to see if our parasailing trip would go (it didn't) I pointed my little point and shoot at practically everything.

DSCF0414


Think I could swim to Havana? I don't think so, but that seems really close.

DSCF0404


Mile 0 - very cool!

DSCF0408


I was intrigued by sculptures around one of the buildings. These dancers are huge!

DSCF0412


Loved the photographer! I stood in front of him and pointed my camera in the line his would be and here's what he's snapping. . .

DSCF0413


DSCF0411


This painter was busy painting naked ladies.

DSCF0418


My guys had to be a part of the painting. (The guy in the middle is part of the sculpture) Haden on the left, Dennis on the right.

DSCF0420


The guys got me to pose too, lol.

21 comments:

  1. WOW, Photographer's paradise :D
    I would have gone picture nuts too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly is good!
    Silly is healthy.
    We all need much more of it.
    Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What neat pictures, Lisa ... my favorite is the photographer and the one of the dancers you took from his perspective. That was a great idea! I'd like to visit Key West someday. I've heard it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love it when grownups are silly. Great sculptures! Love the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had loads of fun... love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Look at you getting svelter alla time! Awesome! But you cheated... you had clothes on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Finally the photographer in the picture! Looks like so much fun. I bet you had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one interesting sculpture! Um, I think you still have your clothes on...you don't quite fit in! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an intriguing place with all those huge, rubbery looking sculptures. It must have been fun wandering around there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these shots - especially the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the shots, looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice sets of fun photos. The statues are great as well as the idea of participating in one of them :-) and also smart to statuephotographer's angle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh he is inspired of Henri Matisse!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those sculptures - especially the photographer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly fun! Like everyone else, love the picture of you (and your family???) posing with the artwork. Funny though; I wasn't thinking about you not matching the statues. I was thinking how lovely your green goes with the green in the sculpture...

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's been so long since we've been to Key West. It looks like you had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These were really fun. Key West is a fun little place isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh, these sculptures are hilarious....love the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun place to vacation and snap photos! What I did on my summer vacation ... cavorted with the Bare Naked Ladies ... wooo hooo!

    ReplyDelete