Wednesday, August 4, 2010

caught

080410


Worry compounds the futility of being trapped on a dead-end street. Thinking opens new avenues.” ~ Cullen Hightower


~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

We are currently in our busiest part of summer.  Huge wedding last weekend, a huge one this weekend that will take up all of our weekend (we'll be on the island and I don't think we'll have internet at all) and another one next weekend. . . Plus all the normal every day obligations, housework, and so on.  Throw into the mix working on the Fiat, we would like to drive it around before the snow flies, I can't seem to catch up.  I promise you all I will be by to catch up and see what you're up to as soon as I can.

8 comments:

  1. Take it easy Lisa...don't try to do more than you can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go through periods like that. No worries (*wink*).

    I've felt like this guy before. And when I forget to pay attention to the wonder that's around me, I feel like him again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling...I am still no where near caught up after our vacation! It seems like it takes forever!

    Oh no, that poor butterfly, hope someone helped him! He seems to have gotten himself in a real jam! All the same, another great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterflies are a special category for the August Photo Hunt Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, gorgeous capture, and the butterfly is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic capture! Trust me, I know what it's like to feel like you can't catch up - I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another victim of the World Wide Web. Wow, just hearing about all your weddings exhausts me! Screw the housework!!!

    ReplyDelete