Friday, July 9, 2010

rust dust

070910


When I saw this little pile of rust I thought of the tiny little cancer cells. If you see one flake of rust it doesn't seem like any big deal, but if they multiply, suddenly it jumps out at you. One little cancer cell can't be seen, but soon they multiply. If left unchecked they put on their little traveling shoes and head for a vacation in another organ.  I suppose chemo is a form of rust preventative.

~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here. ~

I apologize that I am a wee bit behind in getting these posts up.  The chaos of my life, hopefully I catch up tonight.

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting way of thinking of cells, but how true! Love the "rust preventative"....and love the textures and colors that come out in this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting perspective on the rust/cancer cells. It's a really beautiful picture with rich color.

    ReplyDelete