Monday, April 28, 2008

What a Cruel Joke!

The first thing I do every morning is let my little pups go outside. Yesterday morning I got to the sliding glass door, and let out an, “Oh Shit!” I’m sure hubby thought the sky had fallen as I’m not much of a cusser, and in a way it had. He yelled, “What?” and I yelled, “It snowed! It snowed. . .and it’s still snowing!”


:( It's Spring!


6:26 am - Of course I ran and grabbed the camera for you guys.


spring


7:45 am - All the little birdies were out running around. My son thinks they were preparing for another winter.


:( It's Spring!


7:50 am


wi spring


9:23 am


wi spring


9:26 am


wi spring


9:30 am - Update for yesterday’s Fun Monday post on trails and paths. PS - Those last three photos (up there) were taken with the fisheye on the 5D body and it has a full frame sensor unlike our other cameras. So it looks really funky, doesn’t it?! I just felt the need to see the difference.


spring


11:30 am - JoZe’s angel has a halo.


spring


11:30 am - Cute duck is carrying quite a load. I think he’s saying, “Spring is here!” while all the other birds are migrating back south again.


Mother Nature likes teeter-totters. Saturday 30s, Sunday low 50s, Monday 30s. . .We had huge honking flakes flying until the afternoon and got a few inches. The ground was white when I went to sleep. Today we’re supposed to get back up to the 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment