Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm mean

Today's my mom's birthday and I'm mailing her present today!  I'm such a BAD daughter!  I bought it two weeks ago, I'm just slow getting to the post office. :(  But, I made her card and while it's nothing like the magic Jeanne creates, I think it turned out pretty good.  Happy Birthday MOM!

I really wanted to share some photos of Oshkosh tonight.  Do you know what's going on there right now?  I took . . .well a lot of photos there yesterday, but haven't had a chance yet to upload them.  Can you fricking believe it snowed again?!  A few inches of whiteness this morning.  We're getting out early to get some nature shots but have a photo shoot this evening.  I'll be getting my Oshkosh photos up sometime tomorrow and telling you all about it.

For now, here's another shot of the mystery object.  Well, they're the same family, type, but not exactly the same exact thing, if that makes sense.  And I will reveal tonight what it is, but isn't it fun guessing.  I'm afraid the intrigue may be more exciting than the revelation.  But, oh well, we're having fun, right?


whatsit



ta

No comments:

Post a Comment