Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun Monday Paths



This week’s Fun Monday assignment is to share our favorite path/walk. Well, probably my favorite area to walk near home would be Iverson Park. You’ve seen the park before if you’ve seen the photos we did of my kids last fall.

Iverson Park


Iverson Park


Iverson Park


Iverson Park



These photos were taken Dec 31st, 2006. It looks quite different than when we shot the kids’ photos, doesn’t it?


foot bridge



This bridge is also in Iverson Park and if you cross it, you can follow some animal trails and find Skunk Cabbage:


skunk cabbage blooms



And maybe my owl friend.


who's watching me?



(These were taken last year with my point and shoot)

But Wisconsin is full of great trails just about anywhere you go.


follow the path




tunnel




tunnel




sunset




Wisconsin Trail




Pathway



And even though it decided to spit snow (no accumulation thankfully) on us all day on Saturday, I took a few more photos for you with my new 15mm fisheye lens. It was in the low 30s all day, brrr!


_MG_2598




_MG_2601




_MG_2604




_MG_2607



And I took one last one Sunday, although I had the macro lens on. We had a semi-sunshiny day in the 50s.


_MG_2727



Thanks for the fun assignment, Angela! Hope I didn’t overload you on too many pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment