Friday, April 25, 2008

Thanx and Awards

I have a tendency to smile to the world and hide my hurt inside.  I do this until it gets so big that it spills out and I have found that pouring it all out here really helps me to start feeling better.  Thank you for listening to me.  And I heard what you said and am taking it to heart.  Thank you, really! *hugs*
blog of distinction

Alison awarded me the Blog of Distinction. Do I have to start wearing formalwear now? Or maybe I don a smoking jacket, grab and pipe and meet you in the library. Thank you Alison! I would like to pass this on to:


  • Dog’s Eye View is always a great place for wonderful photos. You might even find a kitty, food, flowers. . . Well, just about anything!


  • Life through a Lens is another great spot for your daily photo requirement. She raises seeing eye dogs too, how fun!


  • At Not a Stepford Wife you will find the very fickle Robinella. She made me feel a little foolish yesterday because I had no clue that Organic furniture or bedding even existed!


excellent

Sayre brought tears to my eyes with her kind words, and an “E” for Excellent! That’s better than an E for Effort, right? Oh no, I feel like I’m back in school. As I looked through all my bloggie friends I noticed many of you already have it.

And two more of you thought of me while passing it on. Thank you Swampangel and Sandcastle Momma! They are both fellow geocachers and if I ever make it to Florida I will ask them to give me the tour, alligators and all. This one was the toughest to pass along (since you guys are all Excellent) even though I feel like everyone of you deserves it, and I would take the time to list each one of you but my eys are now tired.  So, you are Excellent!

  • The Dana Files is a blog I just recently discovered. She is right here in the same town with me! I am enjoying getting caught up with her goings on and, her doodlebug is just the cutest!

  • What works for Us has been to Alaska and I wanna go someday. And even though she dislikes birds because they poop on her, she still visits my blog. (PS - The only concert I have ever been to was RATT, and I didn’t even know who they were nor care.)

  • Anytime you need some fresh Prairie Air, just visit Jenni in KS. Just don’t make the same mistake I once made and tease her about how flat Kansas is. There are some hills there, she promises. I was already falling in love with her house when she just cinched the deal by showing her magnificent kitchen!

  • Nicole B Photography will take you on a tour of the world. Germany, Hungary, Kuwait, Dubai, South Korea . . .well, everywhere! She’s a little hard to keep up with as she updates more than once a day typically.

  • The Café at the end of the Universe is a great spot to stop. She has a bunch of photos from the filming in Oshkosh and more Johnny Depp - maybe even Christian Bale ;)

  • Lady K has three active bike riding boys and a blogging hubby! How lucky is she?!

  • Nikkipolani offers up a new view of the world everyday. If you like kitties, gardens and pretty food this is the place for you!

  • At The Prytz Family, you’ll find a happily-married-for-a-million-years-hilarious couple of youngsters. Looking for a huge loving family, tea, books or recipes?

  • If you’re really, really nice you might be able to go for a road trip with Jeanne. Or maybe she’ll teach you how to fabulous cards. I’m always in awe of her art! Yes, her card making is definitely art!

  • Aims could use a huge hug. She is in the middle of telling a shortened version of the story of her life and she carefully places the words in a way that makes you feel like you are walking in her shoes.

  • Karmyn is busy baking, not a cake but baby number three. I get so excited over babies. They so tiny and perfect and just absolutely loveable! I hope she still has time for us.

  • I would love to say that I’m passing this to Holly because she is just the sweetest lil pumpkin pie I know, and she is, but really I’m trying to bribe her to not hold it against me forever that not only does my son have a December birthday but now my grandchild will too.

  • I’m amazed that Leanne finds anytime to blog. She always has her nose in a canvas or sketchpad or camera. I am in awe of her talent!

  • Teriana lived in Alaska for a while and I lived vicariously through her. Someday, I hope to cross over Lake Michigan and get to meet her and her sister, Jessica.

  • Yes Jessica needs this too, when my daughter was having difficulty breastfeeding and baby Tristan was only a few days old Jessica gave us much needed support.

No comments:

Post a Comment