Friday, May 16, 2008

Wooden you?


wood photo challenge



Time for another Round Robin Photo Challenge. This time Kiva suggested anything wooden. I knew immediately what I wanted to share.


wood photo challenge



We bought these huge antique snowshoes at an auction about 4 years ago. They look nice on the wall.


wood photo challenge



This is a German sled we bought at an Antique Store when we were building the house. I had thoughts of suspending it from the ceiling above the island in the kitchen as a sort of pot rack.


Amish Car Wreck



Why wooden wheels aren’t so great.

I’m sure I could have come up with a few more wooden items but I have been really distracted by birds lately. I have seen a few that I had never seen before and even a few that I had only seen once before. . .You’ll see them soon, promise. Was that a teaser? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment