Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chickadees and Goldfinches

I’m sorry that I forget sometimes that not everyone has the same birds around their own neck of the woods. The Chickadees are in my yard every single day and will zip and flit around you unafraid. It is not unusual to have one land on a feeder while I’m trying to refill it. But, it has come to my attention that I really don’t photograph them often. I guess I take them for granted since I see them everyday.


bird friend



I took this one a few days ago and I kinda like it.


chickadee




chickadee



These were taken last fall and are two of my favorite Chickadee photos.  If you would like to hear the Chickadee, click here.

The yellow bird posted a couple of days ago is an American Goldfinch. And he was still around the next day.


bird friend




Bird on a Wire



They’re very bright right now, but in the fall they look more faded, like the one below.


hello



I hope to eventually get a decent shot of these colorful birds.  You can hear his song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment