Friday, May 2, 2008

Round Robin Spring

The Round Robin Photo Challenge this time is to show Spring Cleaning, but since I am extremely lazy, or sick, I will show my grandson cleaning for me.  These were taken a couple of weeks ago.

DPP_0589

He has an infatuation with brooms lately, big or small, it matters, not at all.

DPP_0590

He really didn't want to anyone to help and kept looking to make sure his daddy wasn't.  Daddy would always quickly let go.

DPP_0591

One handed, he sweeps.

DPP_0592

Such determination.

DPP_0593

Love the marching feet.

The second part of this week's challenge is to come up with three ideas for future challenges.  Well, rules are rules, so. . .



  1. express a feeling, maybe even let us guess what feeling you were trying to express.


  2. show me the view from your shoe


  3. unique mailboxes


  4. cemetery tour


  5. something that brought a smile to your face this week


Oops, I can't count.


spring cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment