Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Chance for the Christmas Ornament Swap

CLOSED NOW - THANX



Monday (Nov 2nd) I have emailed everyone with their partner's information. It will probably be Tuesday before I have a chance to sit down and start emailing people with their partners information. If you have not heard from me by Wednesday evening please contact me.


lc2962



If you're looking for ideas about what kind of ornament to send I would suggest something that signifies your state. I love getting ornaments from other states, like this lobster we picked up in Maine this year. Won't he be smashing on our tree?!

lc2961



Or, maybe you can find something that signifies your partner's hobby? I just chanced upon this cute camera at a rest stop on our way to the Quad cities for a wedding. They only had one or I would have bought more.

lc2960



Or, maybe you want to ask your swap buddy what kind of ornaments they like. Maybe they have ideas of santas, snowmen, bears, angels. . .

Don't forget we all need to be ready to mail out our packages by November 14th!  And most of all - Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, Count me in.. I collect Christmas Ornaments..love them! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my e-mail and my partner and I have already been exchanging e-mails. I look forward to sending out the ornaments and receiving one in return. Thanks again for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lisa, Just thought I'd say thanks again for organising the swap this year. My ornament finally arrived on wednesday, just in time for xmas, there's a pic here- http://windscreamers.blogspot.com/2009/12/and-finally.html -it so pretty!

    hope you have a lovely 2010.
    -Carleen

    ReplyDelete