Today I'm playing ketchup, er, um . . .catch-up.
- Although our vacation has been over since the first of June, and I have all the supplies I need, I have not even started the scrapbook for it. I hope to get at least one page done today.
- I'm behind on blog reading so I hope to make the rounds.
- I want to spend a few hours playing with my grandson - he's going on vacation this weekend and I won't see him for a week! :(
- Hubby might appreciate some clean clothes, so guess I can run some laundry while I do all of the above.
- The feeders are nearly empty so I better run and get some birdseed.
- I'm only a couple of chapters from finishing my book so maybe I can get some of reading done today too. Hmmm, I do need to shave my legs, maybe I can soak in the tub, read, and shave - yeah, all at once.
- There are several folders of photos that I haven't even looked at, so I'm thinking I better take some time to do that.
- Send out a few 'thinking of you' cards, make a couple 'thinking of you' phone calls.
- Bathe the dogs - they really need to go get their nails trimmed, maybe I can fit that in.
Sounds like I may be up all night trying to accomplish a check mark for each item.
I had so much fun with Monday's post, reading all the comments about the various tattoos people have, some of you would never dream of getting one and some of you have a bunch, 8-10. The comment section is a pretty good read if you find my to do list too boring or unfulfilling.
The above photo was taken by my husband.