Friday, June 6, 2008

Mt Rushmore National Memorial - South Dakota

_MG_3292.jpg


Next up, Mount Rushmore National Memorial.


t30


You can see it from the road. Mostly, I like this photo because of the flag in the foreground.


t32


Walking up from the parking. I thought all the flags were kinda cool.


t31


Almost there.


t58


Closer still and I like it. But, I wasn’t satisfied with that, I wanted to feel like I could reach out and pick his nose. So I grabbed the 400mm lens and, let’s pick some noses. Oops, is that disrespectful?


t59


t60


t61


t62


I kissed Abe’s cheek. Ok, not really. But it feels like you could, doesn’t it?


t63


The lines are where cracks had occurred and have been repaired.


t33


t34


As we were leaving we came upon another herd.


t64


See you at the next stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment