Thursday, September 2, 2010

Twister

IMG_9757


I love how when I call Tristan, Twister, he tells me, "me nah twisser" - Yeah, right, lol. I love his beautiful brown eyes! He doesn't share them with the camera very often though.

IMG_9736


And often when he does, this is the scared-caught-in-the-headlights look I get.

IMG_9734


This is as close as I've gotten to capturing his look when he's told no. He gets this scrunchy face, only when told no, it is really hilarious and hard not to laugh at.  Each time I tried to catch it, he either turned away or stopped doing it.  But he will scrunch the left eye totally closed and that part of his mouth goes way up and his nose gets crinkly.  He's too adorable!

15 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie pie and knows it, I'm sure :D
    I especially adore the first and last shot.
    That scrunchy no face must be a sight to see :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love the blonde hair and those pretty brown eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, he's definitely a cutie. nothing sweeter than watching all their firsts even when being told no. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....what beautiful brown eyes!! So...he's yours, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that young man is going to leave a trail of broken hearts behind him. Little girls BEWARE!

    There is a lot of personality in that little face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, he is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome little dude...love his eyes in the first image...in a few years the girls better watch out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. I love his wavy blond hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... I love the middle picture... it's such a caught off-guard, naturally instinctive shot... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent portraits. And one day, he'll be very glad you took the time to capture his fleeting moods!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And what a proud grandma you are!!!

    Twister is adorable!!!

    Look at those gorgeous brown eyes and cute blond hair!!!

    Great captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah! I am partial to brown eyes also! All of mine have them! Just like their daddy! Not a one got my baby blues! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. He looks like a pistol! Love those dreamy brown eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete