Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cathy's Ice Cream Social (AOMS)

_MG_4141


Every year in June there’s another fundraising event up in St Germaine, Wisconsin for Angel on My Shoulder. You don’t have to be an expert at golf for this one, all you need to know how to do is eat ice cream.


_MG_4180


Technically you can give the ice cream to someone else.


IMG_4247


All you have to do is go to Cathy’s Ice Cream N Candy Shoppe during a certain time frame and buy some ice cream. It’s that simple.


_MG_4156


Although, you might like to get your arm or face painted.


_MG_4185


Or maybe you want to race minnows.


IMG_4533


You might make a hole in one.


_MG_4158


Or just hang out and listen to the music for a while.


_MG_4147


And enjoy some ice cream.


IMG_4601


Lolly and Cathy will be there to welcome you. And I probably will be too. If you think you’ll be in the area next year, you can check the calendar to see when it’s all going on.

9 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of charity event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I like fundraisers that are simple and enjoyable for all. Hope lots of money was raised and if I'm ever in Wisconsin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to raise money! Looks like fun. My favorite would be the ice cream, for sure. Especially since I woke up with a FLAMING sore throat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun, Lisa! Makes me want to go out and play and enjoy the good stuff--ice cream, and plenty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really looks like fun! And your pictures are so good I'm going to have to go get ice cream now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy ice cream! Sounds like a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats what I want to do when I grow up... paint pictures on little kids arms and faces.

    those women look like they could be sisters

    ReplyDelete