Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wonder who they're talking to

lc3225


This is my son Mikal.


lc3224


This is his fiance, Amy.


We were shooting their engagement photos when they each had phone calls.  Now I know they're not talking to each other, but they both look so happy. . .wonder who was on the other end of that line.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



UMMEL & BROCKMAN





Ummel & Brockman

The engagement of Amy Brockman and Mikal Ummel is announced.

Amy is the daughter of Ron Brockman and Sue Kuse of Marshfield.

Mikal is the son of Dennis and Lisa Dewane of Plover.

A June 26, 2010, wedding is planned.

15 comments:

  1. Don't know, but it looks like they like what they're hearing. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! Awesome shots!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear what you're saying. When my older kids were teenagers I knew who they were talking to because they had to talk on the phone in the kitchen and I could hear their end of the conversation. I don't have a clue who my youngest is talking to. It's a good thing she's a good kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, I hate talking on the phone and can't believe how many people are addicted to them, LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The greatest invention ever! now one is never lonely, there's always someone to talk to. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea who they were talking to but for sure it must be someone that makes them happy; possibly their loved ones or friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha... that is sooo cute... and so are they! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! A June wedding!! They are a gorgeous couple. Congratulations to them both!

    ReplyDelete