Tuesday, March 8, 2011

upside down

030811

It's one of those things that can spin your world upside down and make you want to scream!
~ You can see the explanation behind this project by going here or see the all posts in this category by going here.

8 comments:

  1. If you were given a 25% chance of living 5 years and that was 4 years ago your odds of living one more year are considerably better than 25%. I think I shared with you earlier that I had surgery for stage 3 colon cancer in 1998 and was told I had a 50% chance of living 2 years. I have had two more surgeries, one in 2002, and another in 2004 and I am still ticking. Moreover i am seeing this time as bonus time, over time, gravy time, whatever. Whatever I call it it is a gift from God, and I am enjoying each day. Clearly you are appreciating your time too. I consider my daily photo blog as a way of sharing the good things in my life with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I keyed in my blog address wrong. It is correct now. I hope you will visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WeLl that is a bit different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fascinating shot. Everything looks different upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cracks me up....those lips are awesome!

    ReplyDelete