Thursday, May 13, 2010

Looking Down

IMG_4297a


If I could pull my eyes from the trees and the sky I found plenty of things to see on the ground too.

IMG_4248


IMG_4293a


A Green Heron strutting.

IMG_4251a


IMG_4258a


A feather caught in a spiderweb and reflected in the water below.

IMG_4228a


A White Ibis preening.

IMG_4226a


A Great Egret searching.

IMG_4295a


IMG_4318a


As an alligator slides gently along.

IMG_4316a


IMG_4311a


IMG_4294a


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli



PS - I keep forgetting to mention that I've added the plugin that makes my blog easier to read on mobile devices.  Sorry I was so slow about it, but hope it helps the mobile peoples, lol.

12 comments:

  1. Must be a great place to visit but i guess the neck would be very tired after that :-)
    As always great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures Lisa! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gator! And the birds aren't too shabby either ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, these are just wonderful shots. I don't think I could pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops... the crocs coming...birdies be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The feather and the last gator shot are my faves out of this collection. But that white dude is pretty serious looking too! Great series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You capture nature so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the reflections in all of these shots! Wonderful photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of beautiful reflections! Great collection of shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last alligator shot is amazing...the egret, wonderful, what a beauty. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you hit the jackpot with all these beautiful photos from the Everglades! Thanks for the mini-trip without having to leave my home! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cool Lisa! I love your bird shots and the alligator gave me the willies. Perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete