Thursday, June 27, 2013

Muscial Mailboxes & Driveway

They are working on our road and one morning I went out to find my driveway nearly gone.  Luckily, I have a Jeep.  No driveway, no problem.  Also, notice my mailbox across from the driveway, a little to the left.

Later that day the dozer made my driveway a huge drop off, a little hard to tell from this photo, but it drops significantly.

And still later. . .they said it would be a three hour job, lol.  It took all day.  Also notice my mailbox is now gone.
My house on the left of the picture.  They're actually moving the road away from us a bit.  Putting in a large ditch and shoulder too.  If you look towards the white house on the corner you will see my mailbox in front of it.  It spent a couple of days there, then I woke up this morning to see. . . 

Yep, the mailboxes are inside my driveway, the mailman will have to pull on in, lol.  I think I like this placement the best.  No more playing frogger to get the mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment