Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting things done



With a view like that from one of my sewing room windows is it any wonder I don't get much done?  I swear I have just been sitting watching birds for the last hour.  Mostly black throated sparrows this morning, but also a few white-breasted nuthatches, goldfinches, house finches, mourning doves, and even a rose-breasted grosbeak.  You can't see it very well but there's a painted birdhouse hanging in the pines and  a sparrow couple are building in it, they are so funny to watch.  Off to the left of the last tree is a platform feeder too.  (While I was typing this I scared off a red squirrel from it.)

 



I did finish up this fabric basket yesterday though. :0) (Sorry for crappy picture - taken with cell in near dark)



Also made the canvas seat and back for this vintage director's chair.  Today I'm hoping to work on one of the quilts.  Maybe I should cover my windows, lol.

1 comment:

  1. you have such a beautiful view... i love your fabric basket. and you spruced up that old directors chair. i'm guessing those blinds should be closed for your quilting though, ;) have a great day~

    ReplyDelete