My goal for 2013 was a simple one - eat more fruit and vegetables. I did really good on my daily quest of fresh fruit and raw veggies until we prepared to move and I got lax.
I’m feeling bold for 2014 and I have multiple goals I want to reach. But, hey, I have 12 months to get there, right?
- Finish the teal/brown quilt - I have it pinned, I just need to quilt and bind it.
- Finish butterfly quilt - Have a handful of squares to finish piecing. Then they all need embroidered bodies. Assemble, quilt, bind.
- Add more items to my etsy store - the owl wrist warmers remain popular and I enjoy doing them but I would like to add more mitts and a selection of hats to the store as well. All of the money made from my store is tucked away for a special purpose (read on to see what).
- More 5Ks - It's harder to find them out here but I hope to be able to find at least 4 to be a part of.
- Visit Mt Rainier
- Visit Mt St Helen
- Visit Crater Lake
- Visit Moab
- Travel the Pacific Coast Highway from Portland to LA
- Get closer to buying a house - Cancer takes much, too much, but we are working very hard to be able to build or purchase a home to call ours once again. Any little "extra" money that comes our way gets tucked for this purpose. All of my "owl money" gets set aside too, so thank you for your purchases. :) I don't think we will be able to make the purchase in 2014, but hopefully in 2015- we'll just keep trudging along.