Thursday, February 26, 2015

Do I continue


It has been forever since I wrote a post, do I even remember how?!  So much has happened.  We have moved from Idaho, which still makes me sad, but we are hopeful to return in a few years.  We are back in a state that embraces winter, it has to, lol.  We thought we had left these harsh winters behind, jokes on us.



I haven't been taking a lot of photos right now but probably will in the spring.  Currently, I'm busy working on some UFOs, three quilts and one knitting project I hadn't touched since Wisconsin.  I finished one of the quilts last month, the second quilt is ready to be quilted and the third is finally pieced and ready to be put together.  The knitting project is now knitted and just awaits being seamed - it's a spare tire cover for the Jeep.  What have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. I have hardly posted on my blog and then I started a new blog. Not quite sure what I was thinking. I am ever hopeful to post more and then...I don't. I have posted more regularly on my new blog and this is a reminder I need to post soon. I guess it is like anything, we devote much time, then in ebbs and wains. I am still hopeful to continue to post on both blogs but only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florist's chrysanthemums or “mums” are ranked the highest for air purification.Best karachi nursery They're shown to eliminate common toxins as well as ammonia.

    ReplyDelete