Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Next Time I See Her, She Will Be Walking

Molly is almost two months old, I'm cuddling while I can, because the next time I see her she will be walking.  It is official, so now I can announce the reason for my third trip this year to Missouri to see grandkids and the reason why we did not go through with buying that little piece of land in June.  We are moving.  Come the end of September we will be calling Boise, Idaho home.  And Idaho is a whole lot further from Missouri.

I was happy to accompany my daughter and her family to the Neosho County Fair.  Adrianna LOVES animals of all kinds!

She even loves the donkey - who bit her!  Tristan is getting so tall!  Seems like yesterday that he was only 2 months old.

Waving to MeMaw from the rides. :)

He's a little daredevil - he ran to the this ride before anyone could stop him.  He rode it 4 times!

Miss Molly enjoyed the fair from her mother's arms.

Life feels this way some times, especially the last couple of months, and next couple, while prepping our house to travel miles away.

2 comments:

  1. Idaho is some pretty country. Boise is nice, although it's been many years since I've been there and it may have changed some. More recently I've visited friends in Twin Falls and Pocatello - and all of that country is just gorgeous. You and your camera are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped in Idaho on my way to Seattle once. Pretty. Congratulations on the job, Dennis - and I hope life doesn't get too crazy with this move. Declutter NOW - don't move it with you!

    ReplyDelete